2 Aug 2014

Drugstore Haul

Hello beautiful people;

"I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter"


As you've probably gathering by now, I love a bargain; especially when it involves make up!
Over the month of July I have been shopping hard to find some incredible products for next to nothing. So this is what I've picked up over the past 3/4 weeks.

All of these things are either from Poundland (YES YOU HEARD RIGHT) Boots or Superdrug. 

From Poundland I picked up 5 items which are the Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof khol in Bronze, Rimmel Apocalips which doesn't have a shade on it but I think it's Apocalyptic, Rimmel Star Dust nail varnish in Aurora and 2 L'oreal Colour Infaillible's in Endless Chocolat and Burning Black.

I went to Superdrug on a few occasions because my local one has terrible stock issues! From the MUA stand I picked up a lipstick in Shade 8, blusher in Lolly, The Extreme Felt Eyeliner Pen in Black, a lip liner in the shade Brooding Plum and the Undress Your Skin Highlighting powder.

Because I'm trying to mix up what products I buy I wanted to find a dupe for one of my favourite Mac eye shadows which is Rice Paper. Well Boots' Natural Collection did me well and I picked up the shade Barley for a mere £1.99.

P.S the My Little Pony bag is a pencil case from Poundland !

Are there any cheap drugstore products you can recommend?

Hope you enjoyed this post.
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...