29 Aug 2014

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Hello beautiful people;

"so put on mascara and your party dress"

I'm such a sucker for new products, especially when they're Urban Decay! For years I've used their Big Fatty mascara on and off and I am still to find something that beats it. 

Urban Decay have really switched up their packaging since becoming two separate identities, it's a lot slicker but hasn't lost its quirkiness. I purchased the full sized Perversion Mascara and it came with a free deluxe sample sized Subversion which is a new lash primer to go with the mascara.

Subversion on uncurled lashes
Perversion on Subversion primed and uncurled lashes

Why is this better than a standard mascara?

Well for many reasons really. UD have formulated this mascara to contain the blackest of black pigments that coat the lashes root to tip. Perversion never becomes brittle or clumpy, even after a long day of wear which is good for those who just top up for a night out!
For me I just love the ethics of Urban Decay so I am always drawn to their products over a lot of others.

I love this mascara and I will 100% be repurchasing and recommending it to anyone, and everyone!


Have you tried Perversion?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...