25 Sept 2014

2014 Product Lust

Hello beautiful people;

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it"

Mac have done it again!! Yet another bloomin' incredible collection that I can't help but feel like I need every single piece!!


Artificially Wild is a nude collection inspired by the 90's and camouflage, think back to the British band All Saints...yes you've got it!! 


The collection is made up of:
 5 lipsticks (3 ltd ed & 2 repromotes)
 4 lipglass's (2 ltd ed & 2 repromotes)
 3 lip pencils (not limited edition) 
4 eyeshadows (all limited edition)
3 powder blushes (not limited edition)
3 cream colour bases (2 ltd ed & 1 repromote) 

I know full well that I'll be waiting at the doors at 9a.m on release day!! One of the best collections I've seen Mac do in a very long time!

What do you think of this collection?
lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...