23 Sept 2014

Blackhead Killer

Hello beautiful people;

"her pistol go, bang-bang, boom-boom, pop-pop"


I was lucky enough to be contacted by the brand StyleLux and asked if I was interested in reviewing some of their products!

They sent me 5 sachets of Blackhead Killer which you can buy here for £14.95

I found that I only needed to test this on my nose and chin as they are my problem areas when it comes to blackheads. Because of this I actually got 5 uses out of one sachet, I could probably of made that 6 but I was quite generous with my applications!!

My first reaction was "omg it's black" and really, if you know me well enough you'll know that's a good thing. My inner goth was grinning and clapping her pale hands at the realisation! 


I'm going to make this simple and break this review down into sections so you can find the bits you're interested in easier!!

Smell - reminds me a lot of natural moistrisers and suncream, Nothing too harsh or overpowering which is perfect for a face mask :)

Texture - feels slimy, like a satisfying slimy ha

Application - incredibly easy to apply, glides on well and doesn't stain the skin in anyway! You leave it on for 10 minutes and peel off :)

Aftermath - It didn't hurt peeling the black substance off unless you catch a hair and then it's a little uncomfortable. My skin felt extremely soft afterwards which I was surprised about seeing as similar products usually leave your skin feeling extremely dehydrated!!

Does it work? - I don't have a lot of blackheads, and I don't really suffer with oily skin but I still feel like I do need something to help with these areas and this for me did the job! I like how gentle it is unlike most blackhead removers on the market and I have ridiculously sensitive skin so I think I'm a great person to try these out for sensitivity. 


I am going to rate the blackhead killer a 8/10. It could work better, but I don't think anything can work miracles!


Have you tried the blackhead killer?

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...