30 Sept 2014

The Autumn Tag

Hello beautiful people;

"I feel like a warm, red Autumn"


My wonderful friend MJ has tagged me in the Autumn Tag! I love Autumn, mainly because of Halloween and my birthday but it's when the knitwear is out and spiced drinks are on offer in almost every cafe!

SO here it goes !!

1. Coffee - What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?
Oh Lordy, mine is by far Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte with soy milk 

2. Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves?
Boots for sure, but if I'm honest I do wear boots ALL year round 

3. Music - What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn
I don't really have a preference but at the moment I have really got into Bullet For My Valentine's The Poison Album again and I am also really loving Clean Bandit's - Cologne & Wilkinson's - Too Close

4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I tend to move away from my usual Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy (I have no shame!) and over to my Lady Gaga Fame as I find it smells a tad warmer and spicier


5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season? 
Well Autumn is before Winter so I always start to crack open the Christmas scents I've been saving from last year. So far I've used Sugared Apple, Candy Cane and Sweet Apple which are all by Yankee Candle

6. What do you love best about Autumn?  
HALLOWEEN 

7. Favourite makeup look?
When the days get colder my makeup gets darker, I love wearing a dark lip and smudgy eye in the day and a dark lip and even darker eye at night. My favourite dark lip products are Mac's Diva lipstick, Lime Crime's Wicked velvetine and Mac's Rebel lipstick


8. What are you looking forward to the most in the Autum?
Probably my birthday, being able to wear knitwear and hot water bottles!


Now it's my turn to tag!

Sian - SM-Beauty
Anoushka - Anoushka Loves
Rebecca - Not In These Shoes


lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...