27 Oct 2014

Autumn Eyes

Hello beautiful people

"To love beauty, is to see the light"



I love Autumn and I love eye makeup, so why not mix the two and create an Autumn Eyes post?!
Genius I know ;)

Autumn is one of those seasons where you can afford to go a little bit more over the top with your eye makeup, especially when it comes to bronzes and shimmer!
I love a good warm toned eye shadow all year round but I especially like to go all out when the leaves start to brown and fall.

My must have eye products for this season are:
Antiqued - Mac
Red Brick - Mac
Naked Palette - Urban Decay
Amber Lights -  Mac
Rust Jumbo Pencil - NYX

T-B Amber Lights, Red Brick & Antiqued
Urban Decay Naked Palette
NYX Rust Jumbo Eye Pencil
I know I know, these are all so cliche colours to choose but tbh I really don't care! They compliment my new red hair colour so well!


What are your must have Autumn eye products?

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...