20 Oct 2014

Billion Dollar Brows

Hello beautiful people

"My eye brows bring all the boys to the yard"


I love a good brow me, so when I saw that Billion Dollar Brows were holding a comp to win some of their products I couldn't resist entering
....
I WON!

Everyone says this but I really truly never win anything, I was over the moon when I saw that they'd tweeted me the great news :)

I received their Best Sellers Kit which are

Universal Brow Pencil
Brow Duo Pencil
Brow Gel
Smudge Brush

If you want to purchase this kit you can do here !


This is what my brows look like when I've used all the products, I am so in love!!


The Universal Brow Pencil comes in one shade that is suitable for Blondes and Brunettes, clever huh? The product is quite waxy and well pigmented, however it doesn't glide over my foundation amazingly so it does take a little longer to apply. Regardless, I would recommend this brow pencil to everyone and their mums !


My oh my this Brow Duo Pencil is to die for! One side is concealer and the other is highlighter, basically the concealer wipes away any mistakes and the highlighter is applied on top of it for extra sassy brow points!


 Brow Gellin'el this stuff is epic, it picks up every hair on your brows and transformers even the flattest brows into hairy hairy beauts. 


Smudge, smudge, smudge, smudge, smudging. Smudge my little brows for me ;) This Smudge Brush is incredible, very dense and soft for getting the product nice and blending in!


If you love your brows then deffo get this kit, I cannot recommend it anymore!


Have you tried Billion Dollar Brows before?

lots of love  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...