16 Oct 2014

Er'day Skincare

Hello beautiful people

"In polite society, a well maintained skincare routine is one of life's great successes" 


I get a lot of comments about my skin, and questions regarding my skincare routine. Naturally I decided to write a good ol' post on my very simplistic routine.

My skin is very dry and pathetically sensitive, even to natural things. To put it into perspective, even aloe vera straight from the plant burns my skin...oh the irony!

I have to be super careful as to what I put on my skin because like Aloe Vera, most things tend to burn my skin. 
To take off my makeup I use Garnier's Micellar Water on cotton wool pads, this stuff literally melts your makeup off and is so so so gentle on the skin.


Because I like a deep cleanse I will then go in with Lush's Angels on bare skin cleanser. This gently cleanses and exfoliates, plus is packed full of yummy nourishing ingredients like Tagetes Oil so you're not left with squeaky skin!


Now I've only just started using an eye cream because I really am starting to age and this scares me ridiculously. My chosen one at the moment is the Bush Flower Essence's Eye Serum, its great for my delicate skin and praise the Lord I'm not allergic to it!


To finish off my very simple skincare routine I slather on some Aveeno Cream. This stuff is amazing, it has cleared up my eczema totally and my skin feels stupidly soft all the time.



What skincare products do you swear by? 

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...