15 Oct 2014

I'm blue da ba de da ba die

Hello beautiful people

"I have a blue house, with a blue window"


When I was 9 I won a competition with my brother singing this song. We were on a Keycamp holiday and we sang this down one of those 90's cassette players with the microphones on...you know the ones I'm on about!!


Anyway, thought a cute little story would be a nice start to this post. 
I love the colour blue, especially when it comes to eye makeup; I'm definitely NOT afraid of a bit (okay a lot) of colour!

I become inspired by weird things, this makeup was inspired by the Sharks colours; the swim team from Pretty Little Liars. Yeah, told you it was weird things!!
Digging out my brand new, still in box Mac Waveline I started to draw on some proper winged out liner. Which then turned into a semi smokey eye/dramatic mermaid look, which I loved teamed with ultra dewy & highlighted skin.
Other products I used included some Mac & Urban Decay eyeshadows, a NYX jumbo eye pencil and an Urban Decay 24/7 liner. 


For lips I went over the top glossy nude to add to my watery goddess look. I use Illamasqua's Woo liner, Mac's Fleshpot lipstick and Mac's Myth lipglass.
What do you think?

None of these photos have been edited or filtered so you can see the true beauty of these colours/makeup :)

What is your favourite eye colour to use?


lots of love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...