23 Oct 2014

Iconic Eyes

Hello beautiful people


I've put together a little post to shout about an eye shadow palette that I am loving, best thing about it is it's price tag of £4...yes £4!!!

Basically I love high end eye shadow's especially Mac and Urban Decay, but to find something for so reasonably priced that rivals the quality of these brands is very exciting! 

Makeup Revolutions Redemption Palette in Iconic 3 is a true dupe to Urban Decay's Naked 3, not only for its colours but the quality is very similar too. I have written a whole post about this before which you can find here :)

Just because I love you guys I have put together a little eye look using this palette 


I've also taken a photo to show how well wearing these eye shadows are, this was taken around 5 hours after application! - soz about the poor lighting it was night time!


This palette is available to buy from most superdrug stores and online here :)

Will you be purchasing some Makeup Revolution Eye Shadows?

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...