2 Jan 2015

Christmas Day Makeup

Hi Hi Hi

I get a lot of requests for more makeup posts, rather than product based ones; so listening to that feedback I thought you'd enjoy having a cheeky peak at the look I went for on Christmas Day 2014.

Using a few of my new makeup items I received from Santa AKA Mum & Dad, I came up with this warm but kind of gothy look that went perfectly with my skeleton onsie I rocked allllll day.


I am certainly not afraid of a bit of colour, and I do love to match match match however tacky you may find it!
With my red hair, red eyes and red lips I felt uber gothic and glamorous.
Side Note: None of these photos have been edited or filtered.

On my skin I used Mac's Studio Fix Fluid in NW15, Mac's Prep & Prime Pen in Light Boost and Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2. I applied all directly onto my skin and blended using the Real Technique Complexion Sponge.

To achieve my glossy highlight I applied a generous amount of Mac's Fix+ Spray and Mac's Diamonds Cream Colour Base (LE) to the high points of my face using a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

Now, with me being a pale prinny I have to bronze up my skin and contour. On this particular day I used the Makeup Revolution All About Bronze Contour Palette. Blush today was Benefit's Rockateur from the Cheeky Sweet Spot Christmas Palette.

My brows were simply Mac's Swiss Chocolate Eyeshadow on a 266 brush, brushed through with Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel. I also tidied them up and highlighted them with Mac's Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 on a Mac 212 brush.


On my eyes I took the shades Muse, Icon, Aura and Creation to create a smoked out smudged red toned eye. For my liner I used Illamasqua's Precision Gel Liner on a Mac 210 brush. To deepen and darken my eyes I took Mac's Fluidline Pencil in Black Brilliance, this liner doesn't budge but unfortunately it is Limited Edition. Instead of falsies I applied Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara onto my top lashes and to the bottom, Makeup Revolution's Viper.

Finally Lips. This step was super easy as I slathered on two coats of Lime Crime's Red Velvet Velvetine :)

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! What looks did you guys go for?

love love love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...