8 Jan 2015

Glam Glow Supermud


Hi Hi Hi

Glam Glow has took the blogger community by storm in 2014, with it's magical skincare powers and hefty price tag it made it a must have for any budding blogger; including myself!

For one, I don't class myself to have problematic skin but I do have more oil than I'd like on my t-zone! I am also a heavy foundation wearer which can prove difficult to completely remove at the end of the day. No matter how much I cleanse my skin, I still get blackheads mainly on my chin and nose because of the excess gunk that's left on my skin.




Wow. I sound beautimous right now.

I've heard so many people claiming that this works wonders, so I slapped it on my Christmas list and mother was kind enough to purchase me some.

Glam Glow Supermud can be used as a full face mask, partial face mask or a direct spot treatment for those pesky life ruiners we all get from time to time. I have used this mask twice a week since Christmas day and I have seen a decrease in blackheads and oil!



The packaging is luxurious which you'd deffo expect for the £45 price tag; all white and silver, it's yum! Oh my and the smell, for me I can smell aniseed but I'm not overly sure that this is the actual scent haha. Give it a sniff for yourself!

Buy me // Glam Glow Supermud

All in all, I am totes in love with this little pot of magic and regardless of the price I will repurchase once all the goodness in this one has been used.

Have you tried any Glam Glow products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...