25 Feb 2015

Style Inspo


Photos are all from pinterest
As always, you can find me on pinterest trawling the tags for beauty, style, food & interior inspiration. Today I'm focusing on style, something a little different for my blog but something that I am very into.

My favourite colour is black, always has been and always will be but sometimes all black outfits can look similar. Especially this time of year, there's only so many times you can wear an oversized jumper and leather legging combo. Pinterest is constantly full of style'spo, especially for us whom prefer an edgier look.

Spring 2015 for sure is going to be full of even more oversized jumpers, ripped jeans, leather and thigh high boots. Oh and hats! I do love a good hat!

On my shopping list are:

  • Oversized white shirt
  • Leather leggings
  • More black ripped jeans
  • Pointed boots
  • Silver dainty jewellery



My Pinterest account is here for you to follow if you wish EffStar Beauty




lots of love and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...