16 Mar 2015

Cover and Conceal Palette


Hello you

It really isn't a secret, ya'll know that I love Makeup Revolution and most will understand why. On a recent blogger girls day I purchased this beauty with a very heavy influence from my beautiful friend Sarah, I decided that for £6 I really couldn't leave this little beauty behind.


Cover and Conceal contains 8 creamy, pigmented concealers that can be used all over the face to hide all multitudes of sins and highlight your skin to perfection. This is the shade light, which personally I feel could be a tad lighter; however is a great contouring & highlighting palette for pale girls like myself that want a more natural look. 

I really like this palette as it has a range of Lighter shades, including cool toned, peach toned and yellow toned which all do their own thang on your skin to help it look even more perfect.


Cover and Conceal comes in two additional colours; light - medium and medium - dark.

Have you tried this palette?
Buy Me // CC Palette Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...