23 Apr 2015

Flower Crown



I often find that the simplest of accessories can make the biggest impact. For me, working in retail means a boring head to toe black uniform which can be incredibly draining when the long days of sunshine start.

To brighten up my basic uniform, I simply added a stunning £3 Primark Flower Crown.

Along with a pop of colour, I find that the crown really helps to add personality to my uniform. Teamed with obnoxiously flicked out eyeliner and a nude lip this crown of floral beauty has left me not just looking like Spring but feeling like Summer.


The flower crown should not be seen as just a festival accessory but a Spring/Summer necessity.

What do you think of the simple flower crown? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...