21 Apr 2015

Radiance Palette



My love for Makeup Revolution products is endless, I love everything about this brand and this cheeky little treat I picked up for myself the other week has got my heart thumping. Highlighting is a huge part of my daily makeup routine, no matter where I'm going; if there is makeup on my face there will always be a heavy handed application of highlighter swept across my face.


Makeup Rev released this cheeky little threesome a few months ago and it's taken me a while to convince myself that I need it. Usually I go for something a little bit on the obnoxious side with lots of glitter and colour, but trying to step away from this I wanted something a little more subtle but hella builable and beaut.


Bloggers are comparing this to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette but at £56 it's a little bit out of reach for most, where as this devil is a mere £8. The natural glow that this gives is absolutely stunning, and I am so glad that I picked it up. As always the packaging is sleek, well made and contains a big ass mirror for those on the go moments.

Buy Me // Radiance Palette

Have you tried the Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...