16 Apr 2015

Versatile Blogger Award


Hi

The Versatile Blogger Award isn't something I'd heard of before, until the wonderful Esther at Est.Since 94 tagged & voted for me.

How It Works
1. Thank the person who gave you this award, and leave a link to their blog.
2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

7 Facts About Me
1. I love cartoons - especially Pokemon, My Little Pony and Adventure Time
2. I absolutely adore drag queens, and the drag culture
3. Number 13 is my lucky number
4. I hate holidays
5. Green and Purple are my favourite colours
6. I always forget how many, and what tattoos I have 
7. Everything Japanese is awesome

I nominate the following to do the same:
1. Sian
2. Hannah
3. Charli
4. Sarah
6. Rebecca
7. Emma
8. Lauren
9. Emmy
10. Jasmine 

I could only pick 10 out of the 15, because I couldn't pick anymore!
Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...